Packing peanuts are just a pain in the neck. The are messy, hard to dispose of, and take up tremendous space in out landfills. You can recycle those peanuts, and put them to good use, rather than simply discarding them.
- Put them in the bottom of your potted plants. It helps with drainage, stretches your potting soil, and makes the overall weight of your houseplants lower.
- Make a beanbag chair for your kids, and stuff it with peanuts.
- Use for arts and crafts. Make a snowman, or a bird, use paints and markers. Be creative.
- Experiment melting those peanuts with your kids.
- Use them for any packages you send out, and include a list of things that the receiver can use the peanuts for.
Deals & Steals
Sally Beauty deals for February
Freebies & Fun
Free Jalen Rose fan pack
Send your loved one a free Aunt Annie's pretzel
Free Dove Advanced Color Care sample
Free THX optimizer blue glasses
Free subscription to Pink magazine
Free 2 week membership to Gold's Gym
Free cat treat sample
Free mud mask sample
Fun freebies from YooHoo. Join their mailing list for coupons, too.
Dove Pro-Age samples: 3 to choose from