It doesn't have to cost a fortune to show that special someone in your life just how you feel. Sometimes it's the little things that say the most. Try some of these inexpensive ideas with your loved ones this Valentine's Day. :)
- Cook your loved one's favorite meal and serve it "picnic style" in your living room, or den.
- Make a CD filled with love songs.
- Printable Love Coupons.
- Write a poem.
- Go for a drive, and park someplace with a great view of the sunset.
- A sexy picture of yourself for your significant other's wallet.
- 365 Reasons I love You: Take 365 small pieces of paper and write one reason your love your significant other on each piece. Place them in a decorated jar or coffee can, and your loved one can read one each day from now until next Valentine's Day.
Freebies & Fun
emerginC Skin Care samples
Free True Pearls Acidophilus pearls sample
Free Schick Quattro Midnight Razor
Free Lindsey Olive recipe booklet
Free diabetes recipe booklet
Free Adirondacks Travel Pack
Free Common Cents Kit for kids from State Farm
Free Playtex Sport tampon sample or $2.50 off coupon
$5.00 Tylenol rebate on 3 participating products
$10.00 Ensure rebate
$4.00 Beechnut rebate (if link does not work, copy and paste it into your browser)
Rebate for a free jar of Prego Sauce, see form for details
Instant Savings: Save $30 instantly when you spend $99 or more on select Huggies products offered by Amazon.com in Health & Personal Care. Enter code HUGGIE3O at checkout. Here's how. Offer expires January 31, 2007