Note from Barb:

Mucho thanks to Maureen for the awesome freebies and tips this week! (Maureen, you totally rock!)

This is the weekend of my BIG move, so I won't be blogging until next week, but I know Maureen will be helping to keep things moving, so enjoy!

Also, if you are in the Atlanta area this Saturday, September 30, I'll be at a book-signing event from 3pm - 4:30 pm at the Atlanta Hilton Northeast, 5993 Peachtree Industrial Blvd., Norcross, GA. (I know, what was I thinking doing a signing the same weekend as I have a state to state move?! LOL Actually as these are scheduled way in advance, who knew? In any case, it will be a fun reprieve!)

There will be a lot of fabulous authors like Sherrilyn Kenyon, Debra Webb, Haywood Smith, Berta Platas, Sari Robbins, and Jennifer St. Giles in attendance too.

Preceeding the event is a reader's luncheon, if you'd like more details, click here: http://www.georgiaromancewriters.org/Luncheon/RLMain.php

Hope to see you there!

Until next week- keep saving those pennies!

Hugs,
Barb