Ahhh, Fall is in the air. Cool, crisp evenings, apple pie, and pumpkin carving. Speaking of pumpkins, here are some sure fired ways to pick the perfect pumpkin for your fall decorating needs.
- Be sure your pumpkin has no mold anywhere on it, especially around the stem.
- Avoid pumpkins with scratches and/or dents.
- Knock on your pumpkin to be sure it has a nice "full" sound.
- Sit your pumpkin upright to be sure it is nice and level.
- Look for nice, even color before you choose your pumpkin.
- If you are picking your own pumpkin, a pumpkin that is ready to be picked will have a dried, somewhat brittle stem that is easy to remove from the vine.
- Store your pumpkin in a cool dry place until you are ready to carve it.
Look for more pumpkin tips in future blog posts. :)
Freebies & Fun
Free Colgate Spin Brush for kids
Free Sunsilk Styling Product with purchase
Join the Good Housekeeping Product Tester Panel
Nestle Crunch online instant win game
$3.00 off Bertolli Dinner for Two
$1.00 off 2 bags of Wonka Candy
Join Vogue's Talking Style Panel
Free Mad Cow Button samples
Free ring tones and wallpapers from Tone This
Free Backyard Conservation Poster
Free Showtime Preview 10/6-10/9 & Sweepstakes