TOPIC OF THE DAY ~ Write for Holiday Green!

Do you have a special craft you can offer instructions or tips on? How about products or media you’d like to share reviews on? Can you suggest ways to pinch a penny during these hard economic times?

Associated Content is continuously looking for fresh information (articles) from all levels of writers from novice to expert.

The pay turn-around time is lightening quick and you could easily rack up a pile of cash for holiday shopping.

Associated Content not only offers up front payment for each article, but bonus performance payments for articles too based on reader traffic. So, even when you’re not writing, you continue to earn on your published pieces.

Get Started Here AssociatedContent.com

After you are registered, hop over here http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/24510/barb_webb.html , check out my content page for ideas, and feel free to ping/mail me for help.

Let me know when your first article is published too, I’ll jump on over and give you a reader hit to help with your bonus pay J If the article is suitable, I’ll even feature it on MOMdotCOM.net to share with everyone- we all have great ideas in us!

Watch for my new articles coming soon- I’ll be plugging away to get a bite of that holiday cash, myself, this year! It is, indeed, a tough economy everywhere!

Happy Holidays,
Barb