TOPIC OF THE DAY – Taking a Stand with Idina Menzel

We are mesmerized by her performance in Rent, adored her Tony award-winning performance in Wicked, enchanted by her vocals in Beowulf… and now Idina Menzel has recorded an amazing new album, I STAND.

Click here to listen to a clip: http://www.idinamenzel.com/discography

Be sure to listen to, I Stand, it’s an absolutely beautiful song.

Idina says the title song, I Stand “is about trying to understand who I am, what I believe in and what I contribute to the world though I appreciate that I'm still a work in progress. So many people struggle with that feeling of being different from those around you but I want to encourage people to think that it's more than okay to be fierce and to let it all shine.”

To find out more news, tour dates, album information, and more, visit http://www.idinamenzel.com/


CONTEST!


The super cool cats at the One2One Network have graciously offered to sponsor a contest on MOMdotCOM.net… so, two lucky winners will be randomly selected to win an

Idina Menzel I STAND CD
and an
Idina Menzel Emerge Tote Bag!!

(I told you there'd be another cool contest soon!)

All you need to do to enter is give a little personal info (that will not be sold or used for any spam purposes- so please provide us with an accurrate email in order for us to collect your address and ship the prize!) and answer the question
“What do you stand for?”

The first 100 to enter today will be eligible (contest runs from Friday, August 22nd through Wednesday, August 27th - if you don’t get in today, additional links will be posted throughout the week… stay tuned)

Enter by clicking HERE

Best Wishes!